Talent Acquisition Specialist - Confidential
Our client is a post-secondary educational institution in Alberta. They understand that learners come with varying levels of education, and they assist them at the times and places that meet their needs, whether that is in the classroom, via distance learning or continuing education.
As a key member of the human resources team, you will work directly with hiring managers to process job requests, manage the candidate experience, and provide full-cycle recruitment support to a wide variety of disciplines. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a keen eye for detail, and a passion for delivering an excellent candidate experience for everyone who shows interest in the college.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related area.
- 3-5 years of directly related Recruitment experience.
- Experience with a HRIS system considered a definite asset.
- Experience an Electronic Application Tracking system.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office.
- Process job requisitions, create job postings and advertisements within the applicant tracking system.
- Lead the contingent hiring process in response to requests from client areas and build candidate pools to fill future vacancies.
- Ensure recruitment practices are in accordance with policies, procedures and Collective Agreements and Terms and Conditions of Employment.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to provide full-cycle recruitment support throughout the recruitment process.
- Excellent customer services skills with a passion for creating a positive candidate experience.
- Well-developed time management skills and experience in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing deadlines and constant interruptions.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
We understand and appreciate our clients’ ever-increasing desire for candidates to reflect the communities in which they work and live. The Vogel Group is committed to inclusivity and diversity as we search for outstanding leadership talent for our clients.
We encourage candidates of all ethnicities, cultural backgrounds, physical challenges, sexual orientations, and identifications to feel confident in exploring and declaring candidacy for any of our search assignments.
For a complete profile or to apply, please contact:
Rick Vogel, ICD.D
780.665.4965 ext. 101
The Vogel Group is an executive search firm with offices in Alberta and Ontario conducting national searches for a wide range of clients. We work with like-minded organizations that value a partnership based on integrity, authenticity and an unwavering commitment to excellence.