Speech-Language Pathologist - Conseil scolaire Centre-Nord
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
The Greater North Central Francophone Education Region/Conseil scolaire Centre-Nord (“CSCN”) is the largest Francophone school district in Alberta and needs to add a Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist to their team. There are over 3,500 students attending any one of the 19 Francophone schools which are a blend of Catholic and Public Schools.
As their Speech-Language Pathologist, you enjoy working with children and look forward to enriching their lives. You will work in interdisciplinarity with, in particular, teaching staff, specialized educators, occupational therapists, psychoeducators, remedial teachers, educational advisers and psychologists.
As the incumbent, you will ideally have experience in a school environment, in supporting teachers and in training school teams to facilitate inclusion. As well, you will come equipped with:
- A master’s degree in speech-language pathology and be eligible for certification from Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Canada;
- Accreditation from the Alberta College of Speech-Language Pathologist and Audiologists, or in the process of obtaining;
- Master spoken and written French and English with excellent communication and teamwork skills along with knowledge of the Francophonie in a minor setting;
- A valid Alberta driver’s license and agree to travel within the territory served by the Council; and
- Of course, a recent criminal record report including vulnerable sector verification.
Qualified and engaged individuals are invited to contact Steven Davidson, Principal, either at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 780.665.4965 ext. 104 to receive a detailed position profile.