Director, Multi-Family Operations - ONE Properties
Location: Edmonton or Calgary, Alberta
We’re working with ONE Properties again; this time, in search for their Director, Multi-Family Operations. Since 1987, ONE has been a leading integrated real estate investment firm that develops and manages a range of high-quality assets across Canada.
Based in either Edmonton or Calgary and reporting to the Vice President, Property Management, as the Director, Multi-Family Operations, you will be responsible for the overall performance of the multi-family rental properties under management and development. You will drive financial performance of the residential portfolio while meeting ONE’s high service Standards of Excellence for residents.
This role will be enticing to an individual with:
- A minimum of five to seven years in an occupancy-based business with experience managing lease ups preferred, and experience in positions with progressively increased responsibility from property manager through multi-property management.
- A proven leader with sound understanding of real estate operations as it relates to management of individual assets, office operations, personnel management, service delivery management and business planning.
- An undergraduate degree with a major in a related field preferred.
- Property opening and lease-up experience preferred.
- An ability to travel, as some travel will be required between Edmonton and Calgary.
Join a dynamic team in a growing business that is dedicated to serving their partners, investors, residents, tenants and communities. Qualified and interested individuals are invited to contact Rick Vogel, Founding Principal, either at email@example.com or at 780.665.4965 ext. 101 to receive a detailed position profile.