Oilers Entertainment Group - Senior Vice President, Human Resources
Location: Edmonton, AB
Oilers Entertainment Group is looking to find a dynamic, experienced and seasoned Senior Human Resources Leader to join their team. As Senior Vice President, Human Resources, you will be a key contributor to many strategic components. While a majority of your time will be spent as the HR lead for OEG, you will also lead HR for Katz Group Real Estate.
This vital role is for someone who knows how to get the most out of their team. Someone who thrives in a fast paced and entrepreneurial organization where you can demonstrate your adaptability and creativity.
Oilers Entertainment Group needs no introduction. OEG is known for delivering leading sports, entertainment and other special event programming to fans and patrons in Canada and the United States. They operate Rogers Place, the top venue in North American sports and entertainment and the anchor of ICE District, Canada’s largest mixed-use sports and entertainment district – a destination for people from all corners of the city, country and world.
As Senior Vice President, Human Resources, your broad-based human resources leadership experience positions you as the leader who oversees everything from payroll and benefits to top talent recruitment and retention. You are a high impact leader with:
- A CPHR designation (extensive and exemplary relevant experience without the designation may be considered);
- A post-secondary degree in Human Resources or related field;
- An extensive, successful track-record in the areas of strategic development and implementation, organizational planning and effectiveness, compensation, payroll, employee engagement, training and development, recruitment and retention;
- Demonstrated success in leading, mentoring and coaching teams;
- A proven track record leading in a Sports and Entertainment or similar fast-paced and customer-facing organization;
- Advanced skills in communication, facilitation, mediation and negotiation; and
- Experience leading successful change management initiatives.
#LetsGoOilers! Intrigued and qualified individuals are invited to contact Rick Vogel, Founding Principal, either at 780.665.4965 ext. 101 or email@example.com to receive a detailed profile description.