Mental Health Foundation – President and Chief Executive Officer
Location: Edmonton, AB
The Mental Health Foundation, a non-profit organization, has a need for a President and Chief Executive Officer. They are dedicated to building better mental health and mental health care for Albertans through raising, managing and distributing funds to support education, programs and technologies within the addiction and mental healthcare system.
As President & CEO, you are a dynamic and engaging leader and will be responsible to the Board of Trustees and assist in establishing the organization’s strategic objectives while being responsible for effectively managing the organization in accordance with the Mission, By-laws and Strategic Plan of the Mental Health Foundation.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership role with demonstrated business and financial acumen, with a working knowledge and experience with Board Governance
- Exceptional communication skills, issues management, media relations and public speaking ability; stakeholder and government relations experience
- A university degree in a relevant discipline is an asset; relevant equivalencies will be considered
- Not for profit sector experience; advancement, fund development, fundraising and donor relations experience (highly desirable)
- Ability to travel and work irregular hours, as required.
Ready for your next challenge? Contact Rick Vogel, Founding Principal, either at 780.665.4965 ext. 101 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a detailed profile description.