Follow the Leader
THE QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER FROM THE VOGEL GROUP
And the beat goes on…
We can’t say it any better! Although it has been an interesting and challenging year, we all need to keep putting one foot in front of the other …. striving for our best.
Keeping that in mind, take a minute out of your hectic schedule to enjoy the beauty of fall. Whether you visit a corn maze, go apple picking, enjoy a harvest festival, hike one of our many trails, or do some fall baking: celebrating fall your way, is the best way!! Before you know it, we will be getting ready for winter.
You are probably wondering where we’ve been this last while. I assure you, we have been hard at work, albeit less consistent with our Newsletter.
Like you, we have been adapting to the new world. Our business has gone through successful moments and moments of challenge, working through our common struggle. We have worked diligently off site, and now, as we slowly move back to the office, we continue to be safe, responsible, and adhering to Covid “smarts”.
We had hoped to have you all drop in during October for our annual Thanksgiving Open House, show you the new digs and to say thank you for your continued support. Unfortunately, this will not be happening this year. Until we are able to see you in person , we thought we’d share a few pics of our new office
What have we been up to?
Since our last quarterly update, we’ve completed the following searches:
- Mental Health Foundation – CEO
- Edmonton Screen Industries Office – CEO
- Conseil scolaire Centre – Nord (CSCN)
- Payroll Clerk
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Office of the Auditor General of Alberta
- Data Analytics Lead
- Finance & Accountability Lead
- Town of Edson – CAO
- Media Resources – Operations Manager
- Claystone Waste Ltd. – COO
- Oilers Entertainment Group – Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- Village of Holden – CAO
- Argus – Vice President, Sales and Marketing
- RDM – Sales Manager (Vancouver)
- Alberta Soccer Association – Executive Director
- ONE Properties
- Corporate Legal Specialist
- Director, Multi-Family Operations
- Goldec Hamm’s – Controller
- Athabasca University – Chief Governance Officer & General Counsel
- Calgary Minor Soccer Association – Executive Director
- University of Alberta Property Trust Inc. – President & CEO
What Roles Should be on Your Radar? Currently we’re working on:
- Conseil scolaire Centre – Nord (CSCN) – Occupational Therapist (Bilingual)
- Paint Recycling Industry Council Member – Alberta Recycling Management Authority
- Senior Project Manager (Vancouver) – RDM Equipment Sales and Rentals
- The Crossing Group – Divisional Director, Microtunneling
- Associate Managing Director – Legal Aid Alberta
Know of anyone that may be interested in hearing more about these current searches?
Opportunities can be found at: https://thevogelgroup.ca/current-opportunities/.
Until Next Time,
Rick, Steven, and Lori