Executive Assistant - Confidential
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Our client has an outstanding track record and reputation nationwide.
They are a dynamic and high growth organization. Our client will remain confidential until the later stages of the recruitment process.
They are seeking an EA for the President and CEO.
The Executive Assistant will support the office of, and report to, the President and CEO. This will also include working with other members of the Senior Executive Team.
This role will require superior multitasking skills, diplomatic and professional communications, and the overall ability to prioritize tasks effectively. Ensuring the highest standards are adhered to in procedures and documentation is critical.
In addition, to a wide range of business and company responsibilities, this EA will also support the President and CEO with personal matters allowing them to focus on corporate strategy and initiatives.
- Manage CEO emails, organizing and alerting them to urgent or time- sensitive matters.
- Manage the CEO’s meetings and calendar.
- Arrange travel (corporate and private), meetings, accommodation, and other administrative matters for the CEO.
- Prepare and arrange documents and information for the CEO for planning purposes, meetings, presentations, and other purposes.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of team events.
- Contribute to the planning of shareholder and partner meetings, executive meetings, business unit meetings and any other CEO-led meetings.
- Manage the Edmonton Office, including reception and other general office management duties.
- You have a Minimum 10 years’ experience supporting executives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Comfortable and experienced working with sensitive and confidential information and materials.
- Able to prioritize multiple issues and tasks.
- Strong working knowledge of SharePoint and the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams).
- An understanding of general business and corporate processes including (but not limited to) corporate resolutions, meeting minutes, corporate registries and annual returns would be preferred.
Qualified and engaged individuals are invited to contact:
Rick Vogel, Founding Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780.665.4965 ext. 101 to receive a detailed position profile.