VP, Finance & Administration - Fluid Life
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Over the past 40+ years, Fluid Life has established a great reputation and long-standing partnerships with customers in the mining, construction, industrial plant, oil and gas and transportation industries.
Reporting to the President, the Vice President Finance & Administration will have overall financial responsibility for the corporate operations. This is a highly strategic role with a portfolio that holds accountability for Accounting and Finance, Project Controls, Procurement, Inventory Management, and Contract Administration.
- Responsible for the professional, accurate and efficient management of Fluid Life’s financial and accounting operations including management reporting, GAAP financial statements, settlement, accounting revenue reporting and treasury functions.
- Ensure that appropriate processes, policies, and controls are in place to meet accounting requirements and standards.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and management to the finance team.
- Significant experience in a leadership role with a proven track record of motivating, mentoring, and inspiring a team.
- A Canadian accounting designation.
- Understanding of, or experience with, US GAAP.
We understand and appreciate our clients’ ever-increasing desire for candidates to reflect the communities in which they work and live. The Vogel Group is committed to inclusivity and diversity as we search for outstanding leadership talent for our clients.
We encourage candidates of all ethnicities, cultural backgrounds, physical challenges, sexual orientations, and identifications to feel confident in exploring and declaring candidacy for any of our search assignments.
To receive a detailed position profile, qualified individuals are invited to contact Rick Vogel, Founding Principal, either at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 780.665.4965 ext. 101.