RDM - Territory Manager, Greater Vancouver
Location: Vancouver, BC
Are you a driven individual looking for a more nimble employer that has less bureaucracy and obstacles to their sales process?
Do you have a desire to control your own destiny financially and thrive in an environment where your ability to solve problems for customers is managed primarily by your understanding and creativity of the industry?
RDM Equipment Sales & Rentals is a young and dynamic equipment sales, rentals and service company that is rapidly growing in our regional marketplace.
They are in search of a Territory Manager – Greater Vancouver based out of their Surrey dealership location. You will have the ability to develop business across the lower mainland area working to increase sales of heavy equipment through new and existing customers.
As a Territory Manager you will be responsible for sales and rentals all sizes of heavy equipment while achieving and maintaining appropriate levels of gross profit, sales volumes, and customer satisfaction.
Aside from having an ultimate drive to succeed and strong business ethics with a professional approach at all times, the incumbent will have:
- 3+ years of related/heavy duty equipment sales experience preferred;
- Sales industry and sales process experience and/or a comprehensive knowledge of heavy equipment considered an asset;
- Post-secondary education in sales and marketing an asset;
- Valid driver’s license with a clean, recent driver’s abstract;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills; and
- The ability to obtain a valid passport and the ability to travel internationally.
In addition to a base salary commensurate with experience and expertise, you will be afforded an unlimited commission structure, coupled with a vehicle and gas card, benefits, and all the business tools and support you would need in this role.