Talent Acquisition Lead - NorQuest College
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
As a key member of the human resources team, you will work directly with hiring managers to process job requests, manage the candidate experience, and provide full-cycle recruitment support to a wide variety of disciplines. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a keen eye for detail, and a passion for delivering an excellent candidate experience for everyone who shows interest in the college.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related area.
- 5+ years of direct related recruitment experience.
- Experience with a HRIS system considered a definite asset.
- Experience an Electronic Application Tracking system.
- Experience in Human Resources functions such as complex employee relations and conflict resolution and general knowledge of Alberta Employment Standards and all applicable employment legislation.
- Experience negotiating offers of employment in collaboration with the hiring manager, utilizing collective agreements is preferred.
- Execute the full-cycle recruitment for NorQuest College with support from Talent Acquisition Coordinators.
- Process job requisitions, create job postings and advertisements within the applicant tracking system.
- Ensure recruitment practices are in accordance with policies, procedures and collective agreements and terms and conditions of employment.
- Manage the organization’s employer site, ensure the site has relevant and up to date information about them, and responding to inquiries
- Attend career fairs and research opportunities to market the organization’s positions through external channels other than posting online.
- Coordinate regular HR reporting, analysis, and metrics for talent acquisition.
We understand and appreciate our clients’ ever-increasing desire for candidates to reflect the communities in which they work and live. The Vogel Group is committed to inclusivity and diversity as we search for outstanding leadership talent for our clients.
We encourage candidates of all ethnicities, cultural backgrounds, physical challenges, sexual orientations, and identifications to feel confident in exploring and declaring candidacy for any of our search assignments.
For a complete profile or to apply, please contact:
Rick Vogel, ICD.D.
780.665.4965 ext 101
The Vogel Group is a leadership search firm with offices in Alberta and Ontario conducting national searches for a wide range of clients. We work with like-minded organizations that value a partnership based on integrity, authenticity, and an unwavering commitment to excellence.