Rubicon Pharmacies - Store Operator/Pharmacy Manager
Location: Nipawin, SK
Rubicon, a growing company with over 100 locations throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, has a need for a new Store Operator/Pharmacy Manager for their Nipawin, Saskatchewan location. Rubicon operates its stores within the Pharmasave, PharmaChoice, Value Drug Mart, Remedy’s RX and IDA franchise systems.
As the new Store Operator/Pharmacy Manager, you will be a leader within the community and drive pharmacy services to better serve the surrounding areas. This position will ensure profitability through effective budgeting, inventory control and promotional activities.
What is needed as the ideal candidate?
This manager-level position is responsible for overseeing fulfillment functions to ensure the operation provides high quality care and customer service, and operates efficiently through optimization of its human, physical, and financial capital within the framework of legislative requirements, and Rubicon policies and programs. As such, the following is required:
- Degree in Pharmacy with a licence to practice as a Pharmacist in the province, and/or are able to gain a licence upon hire;
- Pharmacy management experience preferred;
- Participate on an ongoing basis, in continuing education programs for professional development;
- Professional attitude and ability to communicate well with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence.
What’s in it for you?
Rubicon offers competitive employment packages, including benefits & pension, and added incentives for certain markets. Relocation assistance will be negotiated with the successful candidate if required. Rubicon strongly supports internal movement across and upward in our growing network. They believe in helping you achieve your career goals, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance at the same time.