ONE Properties - Senior Corporate Paralegal
Location: Edmonton, AB
ONE Properties is seeking a Senior Corporate Paralegal to join their team in the Edmonton office. This high-level position is an ideal fit for a true specialist with real estate/development experience and expert knowledge that is at a higher level than an administrative role.
ONE has played a central role in developing, owning and managing real estate across Canada. With offices in Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto they specialize in the development, asset management and property management of commercial and multi-family real estate assets.
As their Senior Corporate Paralegal, you will support the CEO, General Counsel, SVP Corporate Affairs and the business leaders of ONE Properties. You will be the key supporter to senior leadership and will coordinate all matters pertaining to the legal and corporate entity governance of ONE Properties’ business, reporting to both General Counsel and to the Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs.
To be successful in this role, it’s imperative you have the following:
- Diploma/degree and/or equivalent education and experience;
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a Paralegal with a strong background in corporate record keeping and contract management;
- Experience in real estate/conveyancing, mortgaging, purchase and sale including all related documentation, searches and due diligence;
- Exceptional communication skills, experience with working in a collaborative environment and computer expertise (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.);
- Strong organizational skills with an acute attention to detail; meticulous;
- Experience working with senior executives across an organization; and
- Demonstrated ability to understand and manage priorities.
It’s been a whirlwind of a year! If you are ready for stability and your next challenge to thrive, contact Renée Henry either at email@example.com or at 780.665.4965, ext. 102 for more information and to receive a detailed position profile.