ONE Properties - Senior Legal Administrator
Location: Edmonton, AB
ONE Properties is seeking a Senior Legal Administrator to join their team in the Edmonton office. This role is an ideal fit for someone with real estate/development experience and an extraordinary attitude to grow their knowledge and skillset.
ONE has played a central role in developing, owning and managing real estate across Canada. With offices in Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto they specialize in the development, asset management and property management of commercial and multi-family real estate assets.
As their Senior Legal Administrator, you will support the Chief Administrative Officer and provide support to the business leaders of ONE Properties. You will be the key supporter to senior leadership and will coordinate all matters pertaining to the legal and corporate entity governance of ONE Properties’ business.
To be successful in this role, it’s imperative you have the following:
- Diploma/degree and/or equivalent education and experience;
- Experience in real estate transactions including all related documentation, searches and due diligence;
- Exceptional communication skills, experience with working in a collaborative environment and computer expertise (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Adobe, etc.);
- CORES (at least level I) or the desire to pursue the certification;
- Strong organizational skills with an acute and meticulous attention to detail;
- Experience working with senior executives across an organization; and
- Demonstrated ability to understand and manage ever-changing priorities.
It’s been a whirlwind of a year! If you are ready for a career making opportunity and your next challenge to thrive, contact Rick Vogel either at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 780.665.4965, ext. 101 for more information and to receive a detailed position profile.