Office Manager for The Vogel Group
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
We know it. We find it. We deliver it. The Vogel Group has an immediate opening for a results-driven, tech savvy Office Manager to join our team. This role is ideal for a seasoned individual who can be counted on to take ownership and work autonomously.
An award-winning executive recruitment firm based in Edmonton, we work with like-minded organizations that value a partnership based on integrity, authenticity and an unwavering commitment to excellence. Our client list includes PSI’s, public and private companies, government and municipal institutions, professional associations, regulatory colleges, not-for-profit organizations and boards.
As our new Office Manager, your focus will be on providing administrative, recruitment support to our Principals as well as managing the day-to-day office activities, supporting a diverse set of initiatives which allow our team to function successfully.
To ensure your success, ideally you have at least 2 years’ experience in the recruiting world in a support capacity, along with the following:
- An intermediate level of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Digital expertise with social media platforms including WordPress, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Excellent communication skills and a creative ability to produce professional presentations and marketing material
- A keen eye for detail as you will be the last set of eyes for all outgoing correspondence including proposals, contracts, client reports, summaries, etc.
- Terrific organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Impeccable customer service expertise including reception and electronic correspondence
What you can expect from The Vogel Group:
- A total compensation package including benefits and a health spending account
- Three weeks’ holidays on top of time off annually between Christmas and New Year’s
- Flexibility for doctor/dental appointments and a true work/life balance environment
- A professional office in the heart of downtown with pedway access as well as exclusive access to tenant amenities including a gym, lounge area and outdoor patio.
This will be a permanent, full-time opportunity for the right candidate. Interested and qualified individuals are invited to contact Rick Vogel, Founding Principal and Rae Ann Mino, Office Manager, by submitting their resume to email@example.com.
The Vogel Group is committed to inclusivity and diversity. We encourage candidates of all ethnicities, cultural backgrounds, physical challenges, sexual orientations and identifications to feel confident in exploring and declaring candidacy.