Occupational Therapist (Bilingual) - CSCN (Conseil Scolaire Centre-Nord)
The Greater North Central Francophone Education Region/Conseil scolaire Centre-Nord (“CSCN”) is the largest Francophone school district in Alberta. With over 3500 students attending 19 Francophone schools (Catholic and Public), CSCN requires a Bilingual Occupational Therapist to their join team.
As their Occupational Therapist, you enjoy working with children and look forward to enriching their lives. You will work with interdisciplinary departments including (but not limited to) teaching staff, specialized educators, speech therapists, psychoeducators, remedial teachers, educational advisers and psychologists.
As the incumbent, you have experience in a school environment with supporting teachers, and training school teams to facilitate inclusion.
You come equipped with:
- A Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy (or equivalent education and experience) and be eligible for certification from the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists;
- Accreditation from the Alberta College of Occupational Therapists, or another provincial college of Occupational Therapy within Canada;
- Both written and spoken English and French at an advanced/ master level;
- Teamwork skills including knowledge of the Francophone in a minor setting;
- A valid Alberta driver’s license and agree to travel within the territory served by the Council.
All candidates will be required to submit to a criminal record background check and vulnerable sector verification.
Qualified and engaged individuals are invited to contact Steven Davidson, Principal, either at email@example.com or at 780.665.4965 ext. 104 to receive a detailed position profile.