CSCN - Transportation Logistics Coordinator
Location: Edmonton, AB
Are you interested in working with the School Board? The Francophone community is seeking a Transportation Logistics Coordinator, who will support students by managing the transportation department.
The Greater North Central Francophone Education Region / Conseil Scolaire Centre-Nord (CSCN) provides transportation services to all students free of charge within designated school zones, servicing Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove and the Greater Edmonton region.
With 19 schools, coordination of bus routes for students across the central region is required as there are currently 124 bus routes in operation to provide transportation to students. CSCN opened 4 new schools since the 2013/2014 school year and they continue to look for growth opportunities.
As their Transportation Logistics Coordinator, you:
- Are bilingual and must be well versed in both French and English;
- Have 5 years of experience in a similar position with ideally a Diploma/Degree in Transportation Logistics. Consideration may be made for equivalent education and/or experience;
- Have excellent working knowledge of Excel, Google Suite and bookkeeping software, and experience with reporting (i.e. pie charts, graphs, etc.) and knowledge and/or experience analyzing statistics;
- Have knowledge and understanding of the greater Edmonton road, quadrant and mapping system would be considered an asset;
- Have the ability to communicate with diplomacy and be empathetic when dealing with sensitive matters;
- Pride yourself on having a high level of customer service skills and a welcoming personality. You are able to establish strong relationship skills and can establish a good rapport with the team, parents, students, and transportation service providers;
- Knowledge of school sector is an asset;
A recent criminal background check report is mandatory.