Argus Machine - Vice President - Sales, Marketing and Business Development
Location: Edmonton, AB
Work for a company that has a reputation for precision, quality, adaptability and service.
Argus Machine Co. Ltd. needs to add a Vice President – Sales, Marketing and Business Development. Your team will serve current markets and customers while also exploring new applications for our production capabilities on a global scale.
Energy producers have relied on Argus for more than 60 years. Their products have been used with confidence by major oil companies, wellhead manufacturers and service companies all over the world.
As the world shifts to new materials, new energy and new technology, Argus has remained a leader in the world of manufacturing with capabilities to quickly engineer and deliver solutions for most commercial and industrial applications in a huge range of metals.
Reporting to the President & CEO, as Vice President – Sales, Marketing and Business Development, you will be responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction to the Sales, Marketing and Business Development teams.
As a member of the Executive team, the VP works with the Executive to establish corporate sales budgets, ensuring all required resources including personnel and equipment are planned and provided to meet with the strategic goals.
What does it take to join the ‘Argus family’ in this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent education preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of sales / business development management experience to meet the role requirements, preferably in a manufacturing environment, with proven results.
- 5+ years oversight of the marketing function, including experience with setting strategy, branding and marketing campaigns.
- A sustained and successful track record building the capabilities of and directing a team responsible for sales, marketing and business development.
- Functional knowledge of Argus information and network platforms including Microsoft Office, Adobe, MS Dynamics AX, MS Power BI (business intelligence) and computer software related to business operations (ERP) and CRM systems.
- In-depth knowledge of products and services in relation to the oil and gas industry.
Argus will offer a generous compensation package consisting of base salary, performance bonus potential, opportunity to join our employee share ownership plan, full benefits, and more; plus the opportunity to join an organization where you are more than an employee, where you truly matter and are valued for your contributions to our success.
Qualified and interested individuals are invited to contact Steven Davidson, Principal, with The Vogel Group either at 780.665.4965 ext. 104 or email@example.com to receive a detailed profile description.