Communications & Events Administrator - Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association (ACTLA)
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
The Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association (ACTLA) works with the Government to ensure the voice of plaintiffs is heard and the rights of Albertans are protected. ACTLA is looking for an experienced Communications & Events Services Administrator.
As an experienced Communications & Events Administrator you will be report to the Executive Director, to oversee all planning, communication, registration, logistics, and evaluation of in-person and on-line events (seminars, webinars, conventions, etc.)
- Experience in editing and publishing visual media and writing, understanding all concepts for accuracy and detail management;
- Demonstrable skills and understanding of marketing, and marketing concepts;
- Experience in event and publication planning and execution experience;
- High level of customer service skills;
- Capable of performing without direct supervision, while still promoting transparency of activity;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite of programs as well as other software relating to publishing a quarterly magazine.
Qualified and engaged individuals are invited to contact Steven Davidson, Principal, either at email@example.com or at 780-665-4965 ext. 104 to receive a detailed position profile.