The Vogel Group
Finding and recruiting the right leaders demands the experience and insight The Vogel Group is able to provide.
Why choose us?
The executive search industry has dramatically changed over the years.
Finding people anywhere in our country or around the world is not as difficult as it used to be, if you know where to look. Finding the “right people” for your organization is trickier. Assessing personality, skills, experience, leadership style, IQ and EQ to recruit the best candidate is what The Vogel Group does best.
When you work with us, we take the time to know you and to understand you, your team, your culture, needs, challenges, history, structure and goals before beginning our sourcing activities. We use this understanding to target our recruitment activities to meet your unique needs and make certain you’ll never “settle” for a candidate.
CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, Executive Directors, University Deans, Theatre Artistic Directors, Directors of Human Resources and Reliability Managers all have one attribute in common – leadership. It’s what we know. It’s what we find. It’s what we deliver. And it’s why clients come back to us again and again to help them find the leaders they need.
We understand and appreciate our clients’ ever-increasing desire for candidates to reflect the communities in which they work and live. The Vogel Group is committed to inclusivity and diversity as we search for outstanding leadership talent for our clients.
How we work
Every search, like every client, is unique. But a few things remain constant with every search process:
- We will work with you to develop an understanding of your organization, the role you need to fill and the personal and professional qualities required to succeed.
- You’ll never wonder what’s happening in your search. We’ll keep you informed through written weekly reports, candidate summaries, reference reports and calls. We consider our reporting to be the best in the business.
- Your work will never be allocated to junior staff members – because we don’t have junior staff members. Who you meet face-to-face is who leads your search project.
- We won’t charge administrative fees (photocopying, long distance calling, search support, etc.) as many other firms do. Those costs are covered in our professional search fee.
- We’ll also help you develop a short list, conduct reference checks and present the offer to the successful candidate.
The Vogel Group is with you every step of the way.
Once clients work with us, they stay with us.
MacEwan University | Positions
Associate Vice President, Student Services Dean, Faculty of Fine Arts & Communications
College & Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta | Positions
Chief Executive Officer Chief Professional Practice Officer Chief Information Officer Director, Business Intelligence
Edmonton Economic Development Corporation | Positions
Board of Directors
YMCA, Northern Alberta | Positions
Chief Executive Officer Vice President, Human Resources and Leadership Development Vice President, Marketing and Communications
Citadel Theatre | Positions
Artistic Director Executive Director
Alberta College of Pharmacists | Positions
Deputy Registrars Competence Director Pharmacy Practice Consultants
Edmonton Screen Industries Office | Positions
Inaugural Board of Directors Chief Executive Officer
Office of the Auditor General of Alberta | Positions
Business Leader, Systems Audit Practice Audit Principal Special Projects Director System Audit Principal Principal, Performance Audit