The Crossing Group - Supply Chain Manager
Location: Edmonton, AB
If you have a solid background in supply chain management and desire the next challenge in your career, we want to hear from you!
With more than 20 years since its inception, The Crossing Group (TCG) has grown to become one of the largest trenchless construction companies in North America and needs to add a Supply Chain Manager to the team. A privately held, employee-owned company that is highly experienced, technically-oriented and team-centered; it has offices across Western Canada and the Pacific coast of the United States.
As Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for the leadership, planning and management of their supply chain, covering numerous geographies. Reporting to the Vice President, Finance, you will provide strategic direction and tactical support to the organization’s operations and drive a higher level of profitable performance. This strategic role will have dotted line connections to all areas of the organization.
Seasoned, you are ready to tackle this role and come with:
- Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Extensive experience presenting information and concepts to a wide variety of audiences.
- Experience in developing and implementing a Supply Chain Management program, process and tools for an organization working with legacy systems.
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains software would be considered a valuable asset for this role.
Ready to dive in? Contact Steven Davidson, Principal, either at 780.665.4965 ext. 104 or email@example.com to receive a detailed profile description.