B.G.E. Service & Supply Ltd. - Air Systems Sales Engineer (Product & Technical Specialist)
Location: Edmonton or Calgary, AB
Air Systems Sales Engineer (Product and Technical Specialist)
B.G.E. Service & Supply Ltd. is growing and needs to add an Air Systems Sales Engineer to their Edmonton or Calgary location. At BGE, they don’t just supply a filter or installation; they solve air filtration problems for their clients that other companies will not or cannot manage.
As the Air Systems Sales Engineer, you will report to the VP of Sales and be responsible for developing sales and promoting BGE products. Your success will be measured in a variety of ways including stronger pipeline development for capital projects, better sales results for the entire front-line sales team, and by helping BGE continue to lead the industry in innovation, and by increasing their market share.
As the incumbent, you will excel with:
- Driving sales for capital project products through a strategic approach to identification, mapping, and development.
- Providing technical expertise to develop best in class filtration solutions for customers and develop business relationships in various markets while educating customers on the importance of quality filtration;
- Enhancing and potentially developing new product and service offerings; and
- Acting as a subject matter resource expert to BGE’s team of front-line Account Managers for business development.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be local and from either the Edmonton or Calgary area community.
- Be an Engineer (P.Eng.) with a technical mindset and an outstanding interpersonal skillset, coupled with the ability to identify, target and maximize business development opportunities. Equivalent education and/or relevant experience will be considered.
- Be highly self-motivated and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Industrial Sales with HVAC or related industrial experience along with a mechanical aptitude.
- Be engaging. You have a proven ability to develop successful, strategic, working relationships with customers, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Be a time-management ninja! You have impeccable organizational and prioritizing skills. You always land on your feet and are adaptable to the needs of both the business and customers.
Overnight travel will be expected for up to 20% of the time to customer field locations, as well as for training in Canada and the US.
Contact Steven Davidson, either at 780.665.4965, ext. 104 or via email to email@example.com to receive a detailed position profile for this role and to give us the opportunity to know more about yourself and how you will fit into the role and into BGE’s organization.