Rosenau Transport - Director, HR
Rosenau Transport Ltd., a consistently profitable company, has been in operation since 1957 and has grown into one of the largest regional carriers in Western Canada.
A third-generation family business, Rosenau currently employs over 600 people, many with service in excess of twenty years. They take pride in their dynamic corporate culture and boast a non-unionized environment with numerous long-term, dedicated employees.
Reporting to the VP, Finance and leading a team of four Human Resources and Payroll professionals, the Director, HRis an integral member of the senior leadership team and is responsible for developing and leading a comprehensive HR strategy.
We’re looking for someone with:
- A post-secondary degree (with a preferred focus in Human Resources);
- Extensive experience in senior HR roles with a successful track record in strategy development and implementation;
- Thorough knowledge of regulations and standards pertaining to federally regulated industries;
- Significant experience in the development, refinement, management and implementation of HR policies and procedures, Payroll & Benefit programs; and
- Demonstrated success in managing and leading a team.
If this sounds like you, please be in touch for more information. Contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org or via 780-665-4965 x.103.