GEF Seniors Housing - Portfolio Manager
Location: Edmonton, AB
GEF Seniors Housing, a registered charity, is the largest not-for-profit seniors housing organization in Alberta and are working with us to find their Portfolio Manager. They provide friendly, affordable, secure housing and services to more than 3,600 seniors in Edmonton. With the help of their employees, volunteers and donors, they make a difference in the community and give peace of mind to seniors and their families.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, as Portfolio Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of multi-property portfolio operations for internal and external customers, while being in compliance with GEF policies and procedures, provincial legislation and standards. You will have 5 direct reports and will support organization-wide initiatives, as well as other site operation duties assigned by the Chief Operating Officer. The Portfolio Manager must align with and demonstrate GEF’s Vision, Mission and Values at all times.
As their new Portfolio Manager, you will join this organization and have:
- A post-secondary diploma/degree (management, leadership development, humanities, social science, business, hospitality);
- A minimum five years of experience working in a supervisory or management position with strong negotiation, empathy and conflict resolution skills;
- Strategic and confident leadership experience with the ability to prioritize and balance the needs of residents and staff against financial constraints;
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and strong English communication, both written and verbal;
- A vehicle and valid driver’s license; and
- Experience working with seniors – a definite asset.
Intrigued and ready to join an organization and make a difference in the community? Contact Steven Davidson, Principal, either at 780.665.4965 ext. 104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a detailed position profile.