Manager, Web & Design - NorQuest College
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
NorQuest understands that learners come with varying levels of education and they assist them at the times and places that meet their needs, whether that is in the classroom, via online learning or continuing education. With the strength of a NorQuest College education, learners have the skills and confidence to further their studies, begin new careers, provide better lives for their families, and make valuable contributions to society.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Manager, Web & Digital is responsible for providing leadership, planning, and execution for the strategic, operational, and personnel functions of the department. The Manager leads the development and implementation of NorQuest’s online presence to enhance the college’s profile, deliver strategic and operational results, and create intuitive and accessible user experiences for our key audiences.
You are an experienced digital marketing professional with a strong track record directing, driving, and analyzing organizational digital strategies. You understand your audience and know how to engage them by generating a unique and exciting “customer journey” that drives conversions and results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business, Management, Marketing, or related field.
- Professional development courses and/or completion of an accredited program in project management, IT management, web development, or related disciplines is an asset.
- 5+ years of directly related professional experience leading web development teams and developing web and digital solutions for enterprise-level customers.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation program development and execution to support lead capture and nurturing, including segmentation, testing, deployment, and management.
- Equivalencies may be considered.
- Ensure that college websites:
- communicate, reflect, and enhance the college’s brand;
- act as the primary information source and branding tool for prospective learners, while serving current learners, donors, and others stakeholders;
- operate as the marketing “hub” of the college; and
- utilize current UI/UX best practices that drive results
- Manage email marketing and marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing new platforms, tools, and tactics based on leading practices and industry standards.
- Develop unit business plans and assist with the coordination of planning for the Marketing & Communications portfolio business and strategic plan.
- Strong ability to self-motivate, taking ownership of work, and working well in a team environment.
- Leadership ability to support a team with diverse responsibilities and deliver solutions in a timely and effective manner.
- Demonstrated ability to manage high work volume with shifting priorities and tight deadlines and deliver business results.
We understand and appreciate our clients’ ever-increasing desire for candidates to reflect the communities in which they work and live. The Vogel Group is committed to inclusivity and diversity as we search for outstanding leadership talent for our clients.
We encourage candidates of all ethnicities, cultural backgrounds, physical challenges, sexual orientations, and identifications to feel confident in exploring and declaring candidacy for any of our search assignments.
For a complete profile or to apply, please contact:
Rick Vogel, ICD.D
780.665.4965 ext. 101
The Vogel Group is an executive search firm with offices in Alberta and Ontario conducting national searches for a wide range of clients. We work with like-minded organizations that value a partnership based on integrity, authenticity and an unwavering commitment to excellence.