Fluid Life - VP, Finance and Administration
As a leading provider of asset management solutions and lubrication analysis, Fluid Life uses its cutting edge software, training, tools and supported programs to improve customers’ bottom line, lower maintenance costs and improve equipment reliability.
What’s more, Fluid Life is the only company of its kind to offer reliability services backed by its in- house labs. Over the past 30 years, Fluid Life has established a great reputation and long-standing partnerships with customers in the mining, construction, industrial plant, oil and gas and transportation industries.
Reporting to the President, the VP, Finance & Administration will have overall financial responsibility for the corporate operations. This is a highly strategic role with a portfolio that holds accountability for Accounting and Finance, Project Controls, Procurement, Inventory Management and Contract Administration.
As a strong candidate for this position you:
- possess a Canadian accounting designation;
- have a proven track record of success with significant experience in a senior financial management role in an industrial-based environment;
- have previous experience working with US accounting practices (GAAP and acquisitions);
- are a strong, positive and effective leader;
- hold a minimum of an undergraduate post-secondary degree in a relevant field.
Would you love to be part of a growing, dynamic, family-owned company with a bright future? Please contact Julie at 780-665-4965 x.103 or via email@example.com for more information.