Edmonton Economic Development Corporation, Board of Directors
Location: Edmonton, AB
Edmonton Economic Development Corporation (EEDC), Board of Directors
“We build Edmonton’s Reputation, drive the global growth ambition of Edmonton companies, and attract visitors and investment – increasing resiliency and growth of the city.” – Edmonton Economic Development Corporation
EEDC is the City of Edmonton’s economic development agency responsible for generating economic growth and prosperity while building its brand and reputation. Its conglomerate model is unique in Canada, creating a competitive advantage over other cities.
We’re working with EEDC to fill several Director positions – new members will be experienced within either: 1) senior operational leadership, 2) accounting, 3) legal and/or 4) marketing and communications/branding.
The Board is interested in your experience, specifically within the following sectors:
- Energy, engineering and/or construction;
- Advanced and innovative technologies;
- Bioscience/healthcare; and
Aside from experience within either of these sectors, as the ideal candidate:
- You take pride in this great City!
- You have integrity and are well-respected within the community.
- You have an outstanding reputation and are currently engaged in senior leadership roles with a proven track record of strategic and thought leadership.
- You have significant board/governance experience.