Capital Region Housing, Director of Capital Development
Capital Region Housing (“CRH”) is the largest provider of social and affordable housing in the Edmonton area, and the eighth largest in Canada. They manage over 4,500 social housing rental units and over 600 affordable housing rental units and anticipate significant growth over the next two years. With $1 billion in assets and $500 million in the development pipeline, the organization is looking for an experienced Director of Capital Development to successfully lead them through this exciting phase in their history.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Capital Development will lead the development of new housing projects for the CRH, helping to ensure that the organization becomes a national leader in innovative social housing solutions.
As a strong candidate for this position you thrive in an innovative, entrepreneurial environment focused on best practices and you believe in the power of collaboration, communication and accountability. In addition, you have:
- extensive experience managing large scale, multi-family housing projects (200+ units or $50+ million);
- developed and fostered your reputation as a positive and collaborative member of Edmonton’s development community;
- a proven track-record of leading and mentoring teams while ensuring best practices at every step of the way;
- expertise in strategic planning, juggling multiple projects and always keeping the overarching, long-term strategic goals clearly in view; and
- a post-secondary education in a relevant field (preferred).
If you take your work seriously but not yourself, want to bring your passion to a worthy cause and always put people and relationships at the forefront of every deal, this may be the opportunity for you.
For more information, please contact Julie at 780-665-4965 x.103 or email@example.com to receive a detailed position profile.