Capital Region Housing, Director of Human Resources
Location: Edmonton, AB
Capital Region Housing (“CRH“) is the largest provider of social and affordable housing in the Edmonton area, and the eighth largest in Canada. They manage over 4,500 social housing rental units and over 600 affordable housing rental units and anticipate significant growth over the next two years.
Leading a small team of Human Resources and Payroll professionals, the Director, Human Resources will develop and execute a comprehensive HR Strategy for the organization.
Do you have these qualifications?
- A post-secondary degree in Human Resources or related field;
- An extensive, successful track-record in the areas of strategic development and implementation, organizational planning and effectiveness, compensation, training and development, labour relations, recruitment and retention;
- Demonstrated success in leading, mentoring and coaching teams;
- Advanced skills in communication, facilitation, mediation and negotiation;
- Experience leading successful change management initiatives; and
- A CPHR designation and experience in labour relations are considered assets.
If so, this might be the opportunity for you! Please contact Julie Barron, Principal, either at email@example.com or 780-665-4965, extension 103, for more information and to receive the full opportunity profile.