Confidential - Account Manager
Location: Edmonton, AB
We’re working on a confidential search for our client to find their Account Manager – someone who is truly a self-starter and results-driven professional with a proven track record of relationship development, presentation delivery, problem solving and outstanding customer service. Low employee turnover, high levels of engagement, and a family-oriented environment are what you can expect from this employer.
As Account Manager, you will report to the Sales and Marketing Manager and be responsible for the sale of custom manufacturing options for products involved in a variety of industries (ie. Pigging and pressure switches) in both Canada and the United States through their network of distributors and select accounts. As such, significant travel throughout Western Canada and the United States is expected.
The opportunity is limited only by your drive, industry knowledge, and creativity.
The successful candidate will be an individual who is an innovative and proven relationship developer with the ability to effectively promote and deliver products and services to the marketplace. They will be a collaborative team player with:
- Relevant technical training or post-secondary education in Business Management (preferred).
- At least 10 years of successful sales and marketing experience (preferably in the resource, energy, or manufacturing industries) with a proven track record of developing and managing strategic plan growth strategies.
- Experience selling through a network; a definite asset.
- General knowledge of products and services in the oil and gas industry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics would be valuable).
Again, you must have a valid passport as the ability to travel to and from the United States is required.
Ambitious and qualified individuals are invited to contact Steven Davidson, Principal, either at 780.665.4965, ext. 104, or via email to email@example.com to receive a detailed profile description.