AME-E Avionics Technical Specialist
Location: Calgary, AB
Fly Within Our Radar!
Eagle Copters Ltd. is a privately owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience in the helicopter industry – and they have a need for an Avionics Technical Specialist (AME-E). Founded as a single aircraft operation in 1975, today’s Eagle Copters has subsidiaries and affiliated operations in Springfield, Missouri (USA), Santiago, (Chile) and Coff’s Harbour, NSW (Australia).
Eagle believes that everyone should enjoy their job and their place of work. As such, they are constantly striving to ensure their workplace is a respectful, safe and; most importantly, a great place to be. Eagle puts a high value on cooperation, accountability and dependability.
Working within their fabrication and remanufacturing facility in Calgary, AB, as an Avionics Technical Specialist (AME-E), you will take pride on avionics projects within a larger team of aircraft technicians and project managers to ensure clients not only have the rotating wing aircraft that they need, but that it’s in top operational condition, within the timeframe that has been promised.
What’s it going to take to join the team?
Aside from having the ability to work a defined shift of 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday to Friday, you must also check off the following:
- Graduate of an approved Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Avionics course and/or hold a valid AME license Category E
- Ability to obtain and retain a Transport Canada Airport Pass (RAIC)
- Eligibility for Controlled Goods Program (security), an asset
- Mechanical aptitude including the ability to work safely with basic hand tools
- Understanding of technical manuals, drawings, and blueprints; ensure adherence to regulatory/professional standards and company policies
- Ability to work under pressure while demonstrating strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude, a strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively either independently or as part of a team
- Ability to attend training courses as directed by the company to ensure knowledge and skills are current, and make recommendations on policies and procedures to support continuous improvement.
What’s it going to take to hear more about this opportunity?