B.G.E. Service & Supply Ltd. - Account Manager, Vancouver
Location: Vancouver, BC
Account Manager, Vancouver
B.G.E. Service & Supply Ltd. is growing and need to add an Account Manager to their Vancouver, BC location. At BGE, they don’t just supply a filter or installation; they solve air filtration problems for their clients that other companies will not or cannot manage. Reporting to the District Manager, the Account Manager’s primary responsibility will be to maintain a sales territory with expectant sales and new customer growth.
As Account Manager, you are based and living in either the Vancouver area or Lower Mainland and are already embedded and active within the business community. Established, you work with a consultative sales approach and are capable of delivering indoor air quality solutions to BGE’s established customer base, developing new business relationships and educating BGE’S customers on the importance of quality filtration as well as the risks of improper or inadequate environmental filtration solutions.
You are tenacious. You are diligent. You are detail-oriented and a problem-solver with a curious nature and a consultative approach to sales. You will be able to understand the value that proper environmental filtration products provide, and come equipped with the ability to communicate that in a meaningful financial way to business owners or managers. You believe in selling a solution not just a product. Financial success is what motivates you the most to over-achieve on objectives and targets.
As the ideal candidate, your core competencies include:
- Strong business acumen with more than two (2+) years of outside sales experience in a consultative business to business sales role (business machines, telecom, MRO, or equivalent). Proven experience in successfully building and managing a pipeline of contacts and relationships.Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
- Demonstrated superior time management skills with the ability to prioritize urgent needs in addition to staying on track with regular daily requirements. Adaptable to the needs of both the business and customers.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience working independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including being an active listener.
HVAC and related industrial experience, along with a mechanical aptitude, are definite assets.
You must be already based in either the Vancouver area or Lower Mainland and be legally authorized to work in Canada. You must also have a valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean abstract, as well as be bondable and pass pre-employment and pre-access drug and alcohol testing.
Overnight travel will be expected for up to 10% of the time to customer field locations, as well as for training in Canada and the US.
Contact Steven Davidson, either at 780.665.4965, ext. 104 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a detailed position profile for this role and to give us the opportunity to know more about yourself and how you will fit into BGE’s organization.